- 3 oz of The Spirit of Tequila
- ¾ oz spiced pomegranate grenadine*
- 1 oz pink grapefruit juice
- Topo Chico sparkling water
- Add all the ingredients to an iced cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a tall glass and top with Topo Chico
- Garnish with a grapefruit slice and a dried árbol chile
- In a saucepan add 1 cup sugar, 1 cup of 100% pomegranate juice and the entire peel of orange, 6 broken árbol chiles. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 mins. Let cool, strain into a jar and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Alternatively you could use a high quality bottled grenadine like Liber & Co.
Image courtesy of Free Spirit